604 334 5380
HP Authorized Warranty & Repair
Lexmark – Brother Qualified Repair
Our HP certified technicians offer your company a long history of IT experience and knowledge.
When parts are needed, we carry one of the largest inventories of common and rare parts to make
sure you get back up and printing in a acceptable amount of time. All on site tech support calls will
include a thorough inspection and general cleaning of your machine.
Locations & Approximate Service Call Arrival Times
- Downtown Vancouver (15 mins, light traffic)
- North Vancouver (20 mins, light traffic)
- West Vancouver (30 mins, light traffic)
- Abbotsford (30 mins, light traffic)
- Burnaby (20 mins, light traffic)
- Coquitlam (20 mins, light traffic)
- Delta (30 mins, light traffic)
- Maple Ridge (15 mins, light traffic)
- Richmond (20 mins, light traffic)
- Surrey (20 mins, light traffic)
- White Rock (40 mins, light traffic)
Off Site or On Site Service
Once your issue is diagnosed, we can then decide if the best course of action is an onsite or off site repair. If the repair will be quick, we can get it done with minimal impact on your work environments. Alternatively, we also offer off-site repairs at our warehouse for larger more complex repairs. We will send a technician to pick up your machine for repair and once it is working again, we will deliver it back to you.
In order to ensure that you experience the least amount of downtime, we can offer you a loaner printer to replace your malfunctioning unit while it’s in repair. If you are one of our loyalty customers, there will be no charge for this service.
Networking is a frustrating beast at times. Our professionals can come to your business, and install onto your network and ensure that all end users have access to the proper print drivers for seamless printing.Read More